The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.
Limitations, Qualifications and Assumptions
Any legal advice in our email is at all times subject to the following qualifications and limitations:
- The facts, opinions, analysis and views set out in this email are solely based on our understanding of the facts and the information provided to us by you. We have not independently validated the same with any external source. We have assumed the genuineness of all of all information and documents.
- Other than as expressly stated, we offer no comments or views on any other issue relating to the matter. Our opinions, analysis and views are limited to the matters expressly stated herein and no opinion is implied or may be inferred beyond the matters expressly stated herein. Any variance of facts or law may result in change or affect our views, analysis, comments and opinion.
- Our opinions, analysis and views are based only on the Indian law, prevailing at the present time and no views are expressed on any laws other than the Indian laws, unless expressly stated.
- We believe that our engagement deliverables would provide a reasonable interpretation of the relevant laws in India. However, there cannot be any guarantee or assurance that the courts or other governmental authorities in India would agree with our analysis and conclusions; and our opinions, analysis and views will not be binding on any court, tribunal, regulator or adjudicating authority. Our liability for all losses, damages or costs suffered or incurred, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with this advice (including the liability, if any, of our partners, consultants, associates or employees) shall be limited to and shall not, under any circumstances (and, without limitation, whether for breach of contract, or in tort, or otherwise), exceed twenty five percent of the professional fees received by us for advice, unless otherwise agreed.
- We have no responsibility to update this advice for events and circumstances occurring after date of this email.
- Our email is furnished solely for the benefit of and intended only for use by the recipients thereof and is not to be used, circulated, quoted, or otherwise referred to for any other purpose or relied upon by any other person. We do not accept any responsibility to any other person, regardless of whether we permit you to disclose the same to such third person.