Labour & Employment Law
Our team at Pioneer Legal has a broad spectrum of experience in the field of labour and employment law. We have been advising clients who are engaged in the mining and oil fields business, product based software system development, hospitality industry and other diverse sectors. on labour and human resources issues.
An illustrative list of assignments in which our team was involved can be accessed here:
Sanket Jain, Partner
- Advising DIC Corporation in amendment to its Code of Business Conduct to ensure
compliance with the applicable labour legislations in India
- Advising Dentsu Aegis Network in relation to certain internal arrangements with its employees to ensure compliance with applicable labour laws.
- Advising Airbnb India in relation to compliances under applicable labour laws, from time to time.
- Advising Xento Systems in relation revising its employee handbook to ensure compliance with relevant provisions of applicable labour laws.
- Advising Yokogawa India in relation to certain compliance requirements under the
Factories Act, 1948 and the Employees State Insurance Corporation Act, 1948
- Advising various Japanese companies with operations in India, in interpreting various orders, guidelines and standard operating procedures issued in relation to termination of employment, payment of wages etc. by the Central and State Governments during the Covid-19 nationwide lockdown.